Agricultural Cert Book of 50

33.60 ex. VAT


All electrical works in agricultural locations must comply with the National Rules for Electrical Installations, specifically Section 705 – Electrical Installations for Agricultural and Horticultural premises. A copy of the Agricultural Completion Certificate may be required by the Department of Agriculture for agricultural buildings grant-aid.

Scroll to Top